sreda, 23. oktober 2013

My new journey begins..

Hi everyone!

It's official..
I am now a part of the Design Team for the Magnolia Rubber Stamps company from Sweden..
My biggest dream has come true..
I can't find the words to describe how proud and excited I am..


I'm sure some of you already know how big my love for Magnolia stamps is..
We could call it an obsession.. LOL!
For those of you who don't.. Here's the link to my other blog..
Tinchy Ustvarja
This is where it all began..

I want to thank each and every single one of you who supported me and left all those lovely comments..
I would never be here without you!

I would love you to follow me on my new journey..
And I really hope I can continue inspiring you all with my creations..

Hugs, Tina


12 komentarjev:

  1. good luck Tina! You will sure inspire a lot of people with your creations :)
    PS - consider canceling word verification for comments here on your new blog.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Congratulations! I have you added on my blog.
    Hugs Renate

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Iskrene čestitke Tina! Z veseljem te bom spremljala tudi na tem blogu in se že veselim novih stvaritev!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Congratulations it is sooooo well deserved!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Čestitam!!!! Zdaj ti pa dže malček zavidam! :)))
    Lep dan ti želim!
    Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Čestitam Tina :) pa še veliko ustvarjalnih užitkov :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Once again, CONGRATULATIONS....FOLLOWING your new blog!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Tina,
    še enkrat čestitke
    sem že tvoja spremljevalka
    srečno in uživaj na tej novi ustvarjalni poti!!!
    Lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Welcome to the team Tina! Your work is ever so beautiful. I am looking forward to getting to know you more, and can't wait to see your next creation!
    Hugs, Yuri xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. congratulations Tina! You did it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Congratulations Tina! You always make the loveliest creations! Thanks for sharing so many beautiful pieces! :) Nancee

    OdgovoriIzbriši