torek, 18. februar 2014

Delivery From Heaven

Hi everyone..
I suppose you already know that I looooove making baby cards and I wish there were a lot more baby themed Magnolia stamps but I never get tired of using the ones I have,,


This is the Delivery From Heaven stamp from the Special Moment Collection 2013..
Great for a boy or a girl but this time I went pink.. Strange.. LOL!
I've made another book card with some papers from Maja Design's Vintage Summer Basics collection..
The image is coloured with Distress Inks and then completely covered with Gesso..
That really gives a nice aged look to it..


Here are just some of the gorgeous flowers that I've used..
And look at that super cute baby pram charm..
I've used one of my Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight to cut out the image and a bigger one for one of the other layers.. They look great together..


Let's take a look at these three amazing laces..
There's the Rhinestones lace and the newer Pearl Rose Organza Trim and some lace ''Fleurie''..
There's also a doily under there..


There are tons of pearls all over the place and of course I had to use some Vintage Seam Binding..
In this case to close the card.. And a little bit on the tag inside..
Then here are some more flowers and a gorgeous pin..


A pic of the inside..
A Bloomy Tag Doohickey on the left with Chubby Baby Feet stamped on and a sweet little bark heart with some cheesecloth and a little  rose on..
The border of the pocket was made with a Doohickey too..


And another pic of this detail..
I've cut out a heart and attached some Tulle Pleat Trim around..
Then I covered it with cheesecloth and lots of roses.. Love how this turned out!


You can find this and many other items in my Etsy shop HERE..

Well.. That's it..
If you still have a question feel free to ask..

Hugs, Tina

6 komentarjev:

  1. Tako posebna in nežna
    nekoga bo zelo razveselila,
    kot mala štručka
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Stunning & beautiful, a lovely card gift for someone! Love the footprints tag on the inside and your coloring is so pretty! ~hugs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oh my god isn't this irresistible!!!??!!! perfect for a baby!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. OMG!!! This baby card is absolutely stunning.
    The colours and detail are gorgeous. Your work is amazing. You are a true inspiration to the craft world.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This is So So Beautiful!!! Love your coloring!! Beautiful Soft Colors.. and Fantastic Details!! Love that the image is stamped on a framed paper.. That is a Beautiful Detail!! Stunning Decorations!! And to open this book card and find the Beautiful Flower creation must be Fantastic!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši