nedelja, 25. maj 2014

Summer Strawberry Tilda

Hello there!
I'm finally here with a new creation..
Here's my Summer Strawberry Tilda from the Animals Of The Year Collection 2014..


I've used some Maja Design papers from the Vintage Autumn Basics 6x6 paper pad..
I don't use red a lot but I didn't like the idea of making pink strawberries.. It just didn't feel right..
So this colour combo is pretty unusual for me..


Check out those gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts and Kort & Godt flowers..
And the lace?? Fabulous isn't it?
There's also a Melissa Frances doily under there and lots and lots of pearls everywhere..


I love adding the Vintage Seam Binding around my boxes.. And I also like to finish the whole thing with a Bark Heart and a flower on top..
All the paper edges are distressed with a Tim Holtz tool, then inked with some Walnut Stain and machine sewn..
The heart border on the lid was made using a Martha Stewart punch..


The image is coloured with Distress Inks..
I've used some Liquid Pearls around her..
The postmark stamp is from Magnolia too.. 
All the strawberries are made with Magnolia Doohickey dies..
One is called Strawberry and the other one Strawberry Tag.. 


Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs, Tina

4 komentarji:

  1. Jagode so super,
    cela šatuljica je prekrasna
    lep pozdravček Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tole pa je res nadvse sladko in kako krasno je dopolnjeno z jagodami.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Beautifull box! And great colouring!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. oooo Tina tale je pa res lepa! krasno si naredila jagode! lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši