sreda, 23. december 2015

Holy Tilda With Violin..

Hi guys!

I'm done with my Christmas makes for this year..
I finished this card earlier today and it was a last minute.. Well.. More like a last second make..


 The papers are from Maja Design..
I used the Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 paper pad and the Vintage Spring Basics 6x6 paper pad..
The card's base was made using a GoKreate die.. 


Oh my.. I'm such an ass..
I only noticed this while editing the pics..
There was something bothering me and I couldn't figure out what that was..
Now I know..
I forgot to remove a piece of paper from the end of one of her braids.. I did the masking when the image was already coloured and I cannot believe that I didn't notice that before..

Well.. Too late to take new pics..
It's already on it's way to a new home..

Here's a pic I took while colouring so you can see that I really did color the whole thing..
LOL!


However..
This is Holy Tilda with Violin from the Nativity Collection 2012..
I looove her!

She's coloured with Distress Inks..
I use the regular ink pads and the reinkers..


Let's talk a bit about the details..
The feathers are a gorgeous Magnolia Doohickey die..
The flowers are from Kort&Godt and WOC..
And so are the berries..

All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..
And I've used a bit of Gesso here and there to give it more of a shabby look..


A paper doily is a must..
And so is some wonderful Lace Véronique and the White Vintage Seam Binding..

Another fantastic Magnolia die here..
The Bloomy Tag..

And more flowers with a bit of cheesecloth under them..


 The background stamp is from the Magnolia Vintage Box Vol.1..
So many pretty things in it..
I will be definitely ordering them all..

Some pearls are 'real'.. Some made with Liquid Pearls..
And the sparkle on her.. Star Dust Stickles of course..


Well..
That's all for today..

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of it..
I know I'm a bit rusty but one of my New Year's resolutions is to be 10000%  more creative next year..

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hugs, Tina


6 komentarjev:

  1. Oh. Loooooove Your colouring! So Sweet colours in her face!.. I want to colour like that!.
    That little detail with the paper,.. I would not have noticed if you had not told me!! Beautiful with the notes on the background -as she is playing her violin.. Sweet Decorations and Lovely with the little craft paper detail!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Prekrasna je! Boje su wow! I svi detalji, cvijeće, sve je predivno!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi, found your blog by pinterest. Love your creations! Hope you still make these beautiful cards! Love the details, you put a lot of work in it. Do you have new creations? Love it 💕 Sandra from Holland

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi Sandra!
      Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me such nice words! It really means a lot to me!
      I'm still here and I'll be back very very soon.. I promise!
      Hugs, Tina

      Izbriši
    2. Just posted a new project if you are interested Sandra.. ;)

      Izbriši