ponedeljek, 1. april 2019

TOMIC Challenge #2..

Hi everyone!
I'm back with a card that I sincerely hope you will enjoy..



This is a project for the second TOMIC Challenge..
The theme for the Official Magnolia Inspirational Challenge this month is Easter + at least one animal..
I'm seriously in love with bunnies, so the only right thing to do was to use one on here..

Let's start with the image..


I did a lot of masking this time and created this little scene with Sitting Spring Tilda from the It's Springtime Collection 2017 and some Magnolia accessories stamps like the Daffodil from the Curious Wiola kit..

Once again I used my absolute favourite colouring medium.. Distress Inks..
Here's a full list of colours that I used:
Skin
Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks
Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany
Hair
Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Pants
Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Shirt/Boots
Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Flowers
Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Hickory Smoke
Grass
Old Paper, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss

After I was done with the colouring, I used a Wink of Stella glitter brush to add sparkle to the flowers, bow, rabbit's tail and nose..
The dots are white Frantage embossing powder and of course the image is sealed with a bit of Distress Micro Glaze..

I cut the image into a square and placed the biggest Spellbinders Marvelous Squares die behind that..
I used my favourite kraft paper for that..
I'm talking about the Bazzil Classic Kraft in 12x12''..



All the other papers are from Maja Design..

I've added lots of doiles everywhere.. Again..
And I've used plenty of Magnolia Doohickeys too..
The Bloomy Tag, the Heart Background (for the little hearts on the front and inside), the Jute is peeking on the sides and of course an oldie but goodie.. The Old Swedish Lace..

When I was picking the flowers it struck me that I didn't have any orange ones..
So I decided to make them on my own..
I took some Peach Foamiram from the drawer, the Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks and two more Magnolia Dies..
The Daffodil and the Little Daffodil..
I have to tell you.. I really really love how they turned out..
The other flowers are from WOC..

The lace and Vintage Seam Binding are both from Craft Heaven Shop as well..



The card's base is made with a GoKreate die from the Large Frame Frilly #5 set and I used the Spellbinders Standard Circles Large and Petite Scalloped Circles Large on the inside and back..

The paper edges are distressed and sewn and three more things I always use are half-pearls, cheesecloth and Gesso..
Simply cannot live without those.. LOL!


One last thing!
I just want to thank you from the heart for stopping by!

Hugs,
Tina

1 komentar:

  1. Beautiful, sweet card, Tina! Love all the details you added to it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši