sobota, 23. november 2013

Christmas Tilda With Cat

Hi guys!

First.. If you haven't entered my growing Candy yet you should do it..
The link is in the sidebar..
The more people join, the bigger the candy gets..

And now onto a new project..
Another Christmas card..


Remember this gorgeous cutie from last year??
This is Christmas Tilda With Cat from the Little Christmas Collection 2012..
The Jingle Jangle Snowflake is from the A Christmas Story Collection 2012..
I'm more than sure that I'm gonna use this image every year.. :)


I've used one of my GoKreate dies for the card's shape..
The papers are from Maja Design..
The two tags were made with a Magnolia Doohickey called Tilda Tag..
The lace is from my stash..


You can see a doily onder there and there's some corrugated cardboard covered with Picket Fence Crackle Paint under the image..
All the paper edges are distressed using a Tim Holtz tool and then inked with some Walnut Stain Distress Ink..
All the edges are machine sewn too..
The big flower was made with the Magnolia Peonies Doohickey..
The edges are covered with Liquid Applique..
The brad is from Wild Orchid Crafts..


The berries and other flowers are from WOC too except for the Kort & Godt Chrysantemum..
I've applied some Crackle Paint on some parts of the card too..
The pearls are from Rayher..
After a long time I've decided not to use Frantage but Liquid Pearls around the image..


The pearl trimming and lace are from WOC.. I don't think they are available anymore..
That's a shame.. :(
Ooohhh.. And what about the two corners???
I love them!
They are both made out of FIMO Air with two fantastic moulds my father made for me..
I think these are super elegant, aren't they?


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers..
I'd really love to try the Distress Markers too but unfortunately my finances aren't helping me lately..
I'll just have to use what I have.. 
The colours I used:
Weathered Wood
Vintage Photo
Tattered Rose
Antique Linen
Walnut Stain
Pumice Stone
Black Soot


Did I forget anything??
Hope not..
If you still have some questions feel free to ask..
I'm always here to help..
PLEASE.. Let me know what you think of it.. ;)

Hugs, Tina

4 komentarji:

  1. Tina zelo je lepa, sploh mi je všeč kako si jo lepo okrasila in pobarvala. lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wauuu Tina
    fantastična je, toliko čudovitih detajlov
    in barvanje vrhunsko
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow! Another PURrrrrrrrfect card. I love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši