petek, 16. marec 2018

SunBeam Collection Magnolia DT Blog Hop..


Hi everyone, and a big welcome to the
Magnolia Blog Hop
with the lovely SunBeam Collection!


This Blog Hop is 
and you will be able to win a lovely surprise
in every blog you leave a comment in..

If you came here from Camilla's Blog you are on the right track..
If you've just happened upon my blog, you can
CLICK HERE to start from the beginning at
Erika's blog..

And if you want to hop a bit here and there,
here is the whole Blog Hop list:

1.       Erika
2.       Becky
3.       Diana
4.       Sabrina
5.       Claire
6.       Maria Irene
7.       Yulis
8.       Camilla H.
9.       Camilla S.
10.   Tina (that's me)
11.   Yuri
12.   Mae
13.   Maki
14.   Debbie
15.   Tanja
16.   Jane


I have to admit that I wasn't able to finish my project for today on time..
I got a nasty, nasty cold and it's not over yet.. I just can't find the energy to do anything.. :(
Well.. I managed to finish colouring up this cute image though..
So I hope you can at least enjoy this part of the project I'm about to make next..
I'm really sorry guys but I'm sure you will find a ton of inspiration on all the blogs participating in this fun game..
So here's my scene..




 I used Tilda with Little Bunny and one of the gorgeous bunnies from the Sunbeam Bunnies Kit.. 
The super cute background is called Bunny background and it's an 'oldie' from the Hoppy Easter collection 2010.. Yep! I still love all of my older stamps and I take every chance to use them..
I just love creating scenes like this!

As a way of apologizing I wanna offer an extra prize for one lucky person who leaves a comment on my blog..
A 10€ Gift Certificate for my store Craft Heaven Shop..
Make sure you come back on Monday when I will be announcing the winners and showing you the finished project, okay?

 Now it is time to hop over to the next blog..
Here's where you can find my DT friend Yuri!

Don't forget..
This Blog Hop will end on Sunday, March the 18th.
And remeber you will have a chance to
win a secret prize from Magnolia
in all the blogs above!!
So keep on hopping and leave us some LOVE!

Thank you so much for stopping by
and of course..
Good luck to you all!

Hugs, Tina

41 komentarjev:

  1. Draga Tina, tako sem se veselila tvojega izdelka, a te razumem-bolezen naredi svoje. Z veseljem se vrnem v ponedeljek, da vidim kaj si pripravila. Hitro okrevanje-vse dobro Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. So sorry to hear your not well love n hugs Chanelle xxxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. bellissima iniziativa, grazie dell'opportunità!!!
    Mariella :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hope you get well soon and a shame you couldn't complete your creation as I am sure it would have been gorgeous.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I hope you feel better soon make sure to rest up!!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. grazie per questa iniziativa :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. wowwwwwww beautiful creation!!! i'm jumping for blog hop and now I must go!!! bye bye

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. My dear friend, sometimes our time does not stretch as we would wish, but from what I know of your wonderful work, your project will be fantastic as usual. Hugs, with love Irene

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Awe!! I hope you feel better soon Tina and I look forward to seeing your Blog Hop creation when you finish it and you are better.
    Hugs Suzi x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Yep, STUNNING as usual. I love your coloring as you know. I hope you feel better soon sweetie. Hugs with love Irene

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Your colouring is out of this world :) Sending you get well wishes and a big virtual hug x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. What you have made so far is absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to the finished result. Most of all, I hope you feel better soon. Hugs.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Getting a cold is nothing you can control, so I hope you get better soon.
    Your coloring is just amazing, and I love what you have managed to do so far.
    Sending you big hugs and recover energy ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Hello

    You make the most wonderful creations. I love to get inspiration from you. Thank you so very much.

    Hugs from Hilde

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. adorooooooo!!!! Tesoro la tua colorazione è favolosa!!! si, abbiamo scelto la stessa Tildina LOL

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. I love your coloring 😍😍 so beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Beautiful colouring can't wait to see the rest of the project complete. Stay warm x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Tina, I love your work, I hope you get better soon. Hugs, ivy xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Tina my dear .. your scene tell a story and it was amazingly beautiful colored <3 <3 <3
    LOVE,
    Yulis

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Sorry you are still unwell Tina :'( . Stunning colouring and I love how you've used the tree to frame Tilda! Hugs, Jane x x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. I'm back today and so glad l didn't see your image yesterday it wasn't showing but so happy it is now l adore it especially the bunnies so cute xxxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. I love your background here and I think its nice to use old stamp <3.
    I love your work, this is so super cute <3 <3 <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Hi Tina! I miss you too sweetie .. Thanks for your sweet words xx Wowww .. Your colouring is truly breathtaking .. and your Tilda is the sweetest!!
    Incredibly gorgeous work as always .. LOVE your work. Thank you for the inspiration. I hope you feel better soon xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. Hope you feel better soon. I love your scene!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. Hope you feel better soon and your image is a beauty, Hugs Katharina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Hi Tina, despite the cold you made a gorgeous card with a lovely colouring!
    hope you're feeling better now.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. Very nice image! Hope you feel better soon!

    Hugs Steffi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. Wow Tina! Wish I could colour like you when I got the cold <3
    It is just perfect!
    Hugs, Camilla

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  29. Io te lo scrivo in italiano perché così rende di più.... il tuo lavoro è davvero eccezionale e il mix di colori scelti rende il tutto più spettacolare. Hai saputo dare profondita' a questa card senza troppi accessori e abbellimenti intorno e questo cattura l'attenzione perché chi guarda non è "distratto" dal contorno ma può ammirare la bellezza della tua colorazione. Complimenti Natascia.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  30. Your painting is stunning!!! You could leave it as it is and just mount it on a card :o)
    Love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  31. I love the way the tree frames the Tilda. Get well soon!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  32. Beautiful coloring.
    Rabbit and Tilda are lovely

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  33. Oh dear Tina, I hope you feel better very soon. I am still a huge fan of your work and though you may not have finished your project, I admire your coloring so much. This collection is so sweet! HUGS!

    Laura C.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  34. My Dear Tina!

    Hope you feel better soon!
    Your coloring is so beautiful as always!

    XX Diana (DeeDee)
    www.deedeesmagnoliaart.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  35. This is so Beautiful coloured! Love the style of your Colouring!
    And I love the way You have put the Stamps together!
    Perfect masking job! Don't be sad fat You could not finish your card!
    I can see that it will be a Great one! Use the time to Get well soon! Wish You a spredt recovery! And a Great Easter! Love from Norway!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  36. Tina, la tua colorazione è meravigliosa! xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  37. Tina ti capisco il raffreddore è fastidioso, guarisci presto

    OdgovoriIzbriši