nedelja, 16. marec 2014

Mini Princess Tilda With Curl

Hi everyone!
As promised I'm back with a new make..


A gift bag that will contain a precious little gift for a special someone..


I've been wanting to use this Prima resin frame for so long and I thought it would look really cute with a mini Magnolia stamp in it..
I've painted it with white acrylic paint and then covered it with gesso.. Just because I like them really white.. LOL!
The papers are from Maja Design's Vintage Frost basics Collection..


 The corner is another piece from Prima..
There's also a heart doily under all those layers..
The border was made with a Magnolia Doohickey die called Old Swedish Lace..


The Tilda Tag is a Doohickey too of course..
I've added some Shabby Seam Binding to it and as you can see there are lots of pearls all over the place..


 There are tons of other things here..
The fabulous lace , the Shabby Rose Organza Trim, and let's not forget the pink Rhinestones lace..
The charm is just gorgeous and so are all the flowers..


Here are some more gorgeous WOC and Kort & Godt Flowers..
I've added some cheesecloth under those..
All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..



The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and reinkers..
The shadow around her was also made with Distress Inks and then I added some Chunky White Frantage and Liquid Pearls on top..


This gift bag is already listed in my Etsy shop HERE..

Well, I hope you enjoyed..
I'd love to hear what you think of it..

Hugs, Tina

6 komentarjev:

  1. Kar ne morem se je nagledat,
    tako vse dodelano
    polno detajlov
    prečudovito darilo že sama vrečkica po sebi
    pozdravček Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. fantastic project !!!!! love the resin frame
    ready to start my first paper bag ;)
    hugs
    céline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow....so beautiful and sweet, love it.
    Hugs Renate

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. gosh it's so fabulously beautiful, i'm sure holding it would make you feel like a princess...!!! wonderful creation...as usual...

    OdgovoriIzbriši