petek, 16. januar 2015

It's Cold Outside Tilda

Hi everyone!

I still haven't been able to colour all the gorgeous stamps from the Waiting For Christmas Collection 2014 and the new ones are already waiting on my desk..
Oh my.. I wanna colour, colour, colour..

Here's a gift box with It's Cold Outside Tilda..
Isn't she pretty?


All the papers are from Maja Design's Vintage Frost Basics Collection..
These are just gorgeous, don't you think?


I made the box out of some white textured paper and some thicker kraft paper and then decorated it..
I've never made 2 boxes of the same size.. I just start cutting here and there regardless dimensions..
This one is a bit smaller but you can still fill it with lots of useful things..


All the dies used on this one are from the Doohickey Club Magazine Volume 2.
Here's the pretty snowflake and the snowflake border under that.. 
There are some pearls, a doily, some cheesecloth and some splashes of gesso here and there..
All the paper edges are distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and machine sewn..


And what about this gorgeous flower??
A fun thing to make.. And sooo simple..
I made it a while ago for the Magazine but since the tutorial wasn't published I might publish it on here, huh? We'll see..
The white thing on there is DecoArt's Snow-Tex.. A great medium for wintery projects..


As always I forgot to take pics of the inside..
And while taking this one, I haven't noticed that the charm turned around..
It's actually covered with some gesso on the other side.. LOL!
There's the Vintage Seam Binding and the intricate border made with a Martha Stewart punch..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both, the ink pads and reinkers..
There's a bit of Glossy Accents on the berries, buttons and hearts on the boots..
The postmarks are from Kort & Godt..
The dots around the image are made with some Chunky White Frantage and I have used my Liquid Applique on the snowflakes..


So.. What do you think?
I'd love to hear your thoughts..

Hugs, Tina

2 komentarja:

  1. Tina this is so beautiful! I just purchased my second magnolia stamp ever!!! Your blog is full of tremendous inspiration my dear! Your attention to detail is so incredible! You inspire me!!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful and i love your coloring, amazing!

    Hugs Thea

    OdgovoriIzbriši