petek, 5. oktober 2018

Bunny Love..

Good morning fellow crafters!

It's been a long time since I posted something on here but I'm happy to be finally able to share something new with you all..
Here is a super cute notebook for a very special young girl..


I think you all know how much I love Maja Design papers, but this time I decided to have a play with my other favourite paper brand: Pion Design..
I picked 2 sheets from the Where the Roses Grow collection (Rose Meadow & In the Garden) and matched them with the gorgeous Pion Design Palette Pink I and Pink II..
All the flowers on here are WOC except a few..


Creating scenes like this is one of the things I love the most..
I used an older Magnolia background stamp and two stamps from the SunBeam Collection 2018..
Tilda with Little Bunny and the Sunbeam Bunnies Kit..

I coloured the image with Distress Inks.. I use both, the ink pads and reinkers..
I always use a tiny bit of Distress Micro Glaze to seal and protect my images..

Here is a long and detailed list of the colours I used for this scene:
Skin:
Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair:
Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Cheeks:
Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany
Pants:
Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Shirt:
Vitorian Velvet, Scattered Straw, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Bunnies:
Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke
Shoes:
Walnut Stain, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Greenery:
Old Paper, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss


There are lots of different layers on this cover..
A paper doily, multiple layers of paper, distressed and machine sewn.. Some lace, a bit of cheesecloth.. Tons of half-pearls..
I used one of the beautiful charms from the shop called Flower Basket..

Magnolia Doohickeys are one of my fave dies out there and I used quite a few for this project..
You can see the Jeans Tags on the top left corner, the Letter Tag on the right, both stamped all over with the Postcard and New York stamp sets..
The leaves that accompany the flower arrangements are from the Lilac set..
The hearts I scattered around are cut with the Heart Background Doohickey as well..


More Magnolia dies on the back of the notebook..
The little doily and the Old Swedish Lace..

The notebook is closed with a bit of white Vintage Seam Binding and I also tied a Pink Flower Pendant to that..

The love chipboard embellishment is a Scrapiniec piece of course..

If you are wondering what's all that sparkle on the hearts..
Easy.. The amazing Nuvo Drops.. These are Glitter Drops in the colour White Blizzard..


That's all for today folks..
I truly hope you enjoyed..

Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo Tina

3 komentarji:

  1. Beautiful Colouring! Thank You for posting what colours you have used!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gosh... This is so Beautiful.. Love the soft colouring with such marked edges... it is stunning! your embellishment is Perfect too.. the friend die cut is lovely with the dark background. and the little love item is Perfect!

    OdgovoriIzbriši