nedelja, 2. februar 2014

Tilda Hiding Rose Bouquet

Hi everyone!
As promised I'm here with a new project..
A card.. With all the pins and pearls I could put on.. LOL!


This little cutie is Tilda Hiding Rose Bouquet from the Lost & Found Collection 2014..
I think these are my favourite papers from the Vintage Summer Basics Collection from Maja Design..
I've used another GoKreate die for the card's shape..
And something I could not live without are all those gorgeous WOC flowers..
The flower sprays are such a wonderful addition to those bouquets, aren't they?


Here are the pins..
And the fantastic Pearl Star Flower..
I've used some pearl string all around the image..


And here you can see some white Shabby Seam Binding and the stunning Pearl Rose Organza Trim ..
Of course I had to add tons of pearls all over the place..
I just went crazy with those..


Here's another close up of the flowers, the cream Pearl String, some lovely Lace and..
..a bit of the Pearl Lace With Beads..
All the paper edges are distressed using a Tim Holtz tool and some Walnut Stain Distress Ink..
They are also machine sewn..


There's a doily under all those layers and this gorgeous key charm covered with some Gesso..
I've used Crackle Paint and Gesso all over my project to add that shabby touch..
The tag is a Magnolia Doohickey die called Tilda Tag..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I combine both the ink pads and reinkers..
Colour list:
Skin: Vintage Photo,Tattered Rose
Cheeks: Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Victorial Velvet, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Shoes: Pumice Stone, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
Greenery: Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
Background: Weathered Wood


I wanted to show you the Stickles I used on her dress and the Chunky White Frantage around her..
The postmark is from Kort & Godt..
I've used once again a Spellbinders Circle and a Scalloped Circle to cut the image out..


Hopefully I didn't forget anything..
If I did.. Just ask..

I really hope you enjoyed..
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Tina

5 komentarjev:

  1. Tina
    si pa super produktivna ta konec tedna
    enkratna je
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is a stunning card Tina. I love the cute image and the embellies are gorgeous. Love all the beautiful pearls.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. oh-my-god.....speechless...! waow waow......each time i see a new post, i go "ok this is my favourite!" this one is hugely fantastic, gosh!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Čudovita je. Všeč so mi "posute" perle.

    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Stunning Coloring!! Love the way you have put the embellishments together!! Fantastic layers of paper.. and the finished Card is so Stunning!! I will have to go back and look at this card when I have the opportunity to craft!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši