sobota, 1. februar 2014

Write A Message Tilda

No.. I'm not crazy..
I just have another post for you today..
Another Valentine card..


This time I used Write A Message Tilda from the Lost & Found Collection 2014..
The background stamp is also from Magnolia..
It's the Loving Border from the You Are So Special Collection 2011..
I have a new set of GoKreate dies and I used those for this card's shape..


The papers are from Pion Design.. This is the gorgeous Flower Frames collection..
The Tilda Tag is one of my favourite Doohickey's.. I've used a Kort & Godt stamp on it and some Vintage Seam Binding..
I've used lots of cheesecloth and a doily to add more texture..
All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..


I've added this gorgeous silk ribbon bow on one of the tags..
And the pin is just fantastic, right?
The charm is from my stash..
There are lots of white and lilac pearls all over the card.. 


Here you can see this gorgeous lace..
The corner is made out of Fimo Air..
I've added some Picket Fence Crackle paint here and there..


There are lots of different flowers on this card..
Some from Wild Orchid Crafts, some from I Am Roses, some from Kort & Godt..
There are also the flower sprays and the berries..
I've used one of the Spellbinders Circles to cut out the image and a Scalloped Circle under that..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks: Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress and shoes: Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Chalkboard: Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Background: Weathered Wood


The dots around the image are made with Liquid Pearls..
The heart is a bit from the Romantic Lace Doohickey.. 
I've added some Glossy Accents on top of it..
The text is printed, cut with scissors and distressed..


That's it..
I really hope you enjoyed..
Be sure to come back tomorrow cos' I have another project to show you.. ;)

Hugs, Tina

2 komentarja:

  1. O Tina,
    ma sem brez besed
    ljubezen kar sije iz nje
    super je
    pozdravček Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. OH WAOW FANTASTIC! oh it's just perfect, gosh the coloring of the cheeks!!! the flowers, the lace, the charm, and the shape that's so original !! yes, fan-tas-tic!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši